- Full Description
Become and Eco-Gardener this Year!
This Rainwater Harvesting space saving rainwater harvesting kit is perfect for any keen gardener looking to become more eco-conscious this Christmas. This kit provides you with everything you need to start collecting and recycling rainwater to use in your garden. The wallmounted 160L Terracottage water butt makes this package great for small gardens.
With this kit rainwater can be collected and filter by installing the Gutter Mate Diverter and Filter to your downpipe.
Included in this kit is a:
- GutterMate Filter & Diverter (Black)
- Terracottage 160L Waterbutt
- Water Butt / Tank Treatment
- Hose 1x metre
Normal RRP Price: £172.40 (SAVING you: £22.41)
The price of this product includes VAT and FREE delivery to UK mainland destinations (shown in orange on the map).
Extra postage charges will be incurred to any of the following areas:
Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Offshore Islands including the following postcode areas:
PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, PA20-40, PA60-78, IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, ZE
For additional delivery charges for these areas and overseas please call 0800 035 2286 or email us at [email protected]
UK Mainland - Normally 3-5 working days
Scotland, Highlands and Grampians - Normally 5-10 working days
Northern Ireland & Offshore Islands - Normally 5-10 working days
- Technical Spec
What's in the pack?
Each GutterMate pack contains:
- Gutter Mate Filter
- Square to round adaptor for Square Downpipes
- Blanking Cap for Diverter outlet, if needed
- Hose Adaptor for Water Butt
- Screws and plugs for fitting Gutter mate to wall.
- 500mm of hose to connect Gutter Mate to water butt or tank. Subject to distance between Gutter mate and water butt / tank a longer length of hose may be needed. Which is available on this link GutterMate hose.
160 Litre Terracottage Wallmounted Waterbutt:
- Capacity: 160 Litre
- Height: 122 cm
- Width: 45 cm
- Depth: 30 cm
- Weight: 12kg
Gutter Mate Rainwater Butt & Tank Treatment Solution:
- Completely harmless to children and pets
- One 500ml bottle could last for six to nine months and treat up to 6500 litres of water
Write Your Own Review
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!