- Full Description
A multi-stage submersible pump suitable for domestic water butts and rainwater tanks and light industrial use. This pump is high pressure and is suitable for gardens or hoses up to 50 metres.
- Fitted with thermoplastic diffusers and impellers.
- It has a stainless steel shaft and this is fitted with a single mechanical seal in carbon.
- It has an integral starting capacitor and an adjustable level control float switch.
- It is not recommended for operation against the closed valve of a tap or a nozzle.
- Some water flow should always go through the pump to assist cooling.
- It is supplied with 10 metres of heavy duty rubber power cable and 20 metres of lifting rope.
- The maximum depth of submersion is 8 metres.
Pump life is extended if you use the Gutter Mate Fine Mesh Insert before the pump which will help to minimise fine particles going through the pump.
This pump is excellent when used with a long garden hose on the end of which you may want to a spray gun or sprinkler. The pump will sit submerged on the bottom of your tank or water butt, the adjustable float switch will shut down the pump when the water level in the tank/water butt becomes low, especially helpful if you are watering or washing at the other end of the garden from the pump.
- Help Guides
Having trouble deciding on which type of pump to purchase? Find out more about rain water pumps.
- Technical Spec
- Outlet (FBSP) – 1”
- kW – 0.90
- Volt – 230
- Flow (l/min) – 115
- Head (mtrs) – 34
- W x l x h (mm) – 150 x 170 x 410
- Vessel/Well size (mm) – 350+
- Dry weight (kgs) – 7.85
- Packing weight (kgs) – 8.55
- Suitable for gardens/hoses up to 50 metres in length
Write Your Own Review