- Full Description
The Static 1,000 litre Rainwater Tank has been designed for low profile rainwater harvesting water storage and this rainwater system suitable for use in a wide range of applications such as agricultural, commercial, domestic, horticultural, industrial and irrigation.
- Non-potable rainwater storage
- Store up to 1,000 litres of rainwater
- Heavy duty construction and durable material
- Above ground installation
- Manufactured from high-density polyethylene
- Colour available Black.
- Non-potable rainwater tanks are not suitable for storing water for human consumption.
- Outlet connections 1", 1.5", 2" BSP. Ideal for the smaller Rain Water Harvesting systems.
Using multiples of the tanks and connecting them together can form a basis of a larger sustainable Rain Saving System.
Submersible Pumps and Self Priming Pumps are available with this tank.
Be sure to use the Gutter Mate Rain Water Filter and Diverter with this tank. The Gutter Mate Filter will go a long way to minimising cleaning maintenance on the tank.
- Help Guides
Need help? See our Tank Buying Guide
- Technical Spec
Static Water Tank Dimensions:
- Capacity: 1000 Litres (264 gallons)
- Length: 1650 mm
- Width: 650 mm
- Height: 1200 mm
- Lid: 355 mm
- Weight: 40kgs
- Outlet: 1.5" BSP (other sizes available upon request)
Write Your Own Review